Although it has been very challenging for all of us, the pandemic has hit our older adult population especially hard. The Norwalk Senior Center never stopped supporting our senior community.
Over the past year, we assisted over 4,000 elders with:
- Home Delivered Meals, Groceries & Essentials (PPE, Soap & TP)
- 40 Pound Food Boxes & Drive Thru Events
- Exercise Classes by Zoom & WhatsApp
- Friendly Phone Calls (Personal Reassurance)
- Outreach (by Phone or Distanced Home Visit)
- Transportation (Medical Appointments, Pharmacies & Stores)
- Vaccine Appointment Assistance, Vaccination Clinics & Test Sites
For 50 years, we have helped seniors & their families. That’s what we do.
We need your help now more than ever. Please make a donation today by clicking on the PayPal button below so we can continue to support our older adults and minimize the risks of prolonged isolation that this pandemic is causing.
Together we are strong, and together we will get through this.
COVID is no match for our resilient senior community.